Monday 10 June 2019


 A New Blog!



Hi everyone. Just an introduction to my new blog.
I have started this blog as a blog specifically
designed for women. 

I would like to use this blog as a place where I can
share what I am learning from God's Word and what
the Lord is teaching me through studying
the Bible and through the ups and downs of life
that we all face on a daily basis. 

I would like to be an encouragement to 
my readers to develop and strengthen a closer
walk with the Lord. I would also like to encourage women
to be able to build better relationships
with their husbands, children, grandchildren
and whoever else God places in their lives. 

The thought in the title of this blog is that of
learning God's Word, living God's Word, loving God's Word
and yes, sharing God's Word. 

I believe that if God opens your eyes to truths in His Word,
and teaches you something that could strengthen and encourage
someone else, then it is our God-given duty to share it! 

 I pray that the things I write in this blog,
will be a blessing to you and will help you grow as 
they have helped me to grow. 

2 Peter 3:18 

But grow in grace, 
and in the knowledge of our 
Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 
To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

When you write about something, you have had to
learn it. You've also had to live it. Then you've had to 
 love it. And then, for me, I want to share it. 

God bless, and I look forward to God teaching 
me many more things in the years to come,
whether they come through sunlit skies or dark clouds. 

Romans 8:28 

And we know that all things work together for good
 to them that love God,
 to them who are the called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment